Do you feel limited with the kind of fence you can choose? The great news is that you don’t have to stick to the traditional wood fence any longer. With vinyl fencing, you’re not only expanding the design of the fence but the functionality as well! Here are six reasons to consider getting a vinyl fence for your next upgrade.
- Low Maintenance: There is very little you need to do to your fence once it’s installed. With vinyl, you don’t have to worry about complicated cleaning sessions. Usually, the fence needs to be washed once a month with some soap and water.
- Recyclable & Non-Toxic: You don’t need to worry about where to throw your fence away when it’s time to replace it. All vinyl fences are easily recyclable because there are no toxic or chemical finishes.
- Cost-Effective: Vinyl is more affordable than wood and iron. Not only is the installation much more straightforward than other types of fencing, but the maintenance is also taken into account for the price.
- Extreme Weather: Vinyl is a sturdy material. This means that when there’s harsher weather such as heavy rains, dry spells, humidity, etc. your fence will hold up!
- Easy Installation: This fence is designed to be a quick and painless installation. After the main posts are set, the panels slide into place where they are secured with horizontal rails and vertical pickets.
- Choice of Color: With other fences, you’re more limited to the colors, unless you’re planning on painting them yourself. Vinyl fences come in a variety of colors that lets you match any style of home.